JLC Electromet practices and sustains the highest standards of business integrity and ethics.
We believe in management by objectives. These principles are applicable in all circumstances whether we deal with our own employees, our customers, vendors, or others associated with the operations of the company.
JLC does not discriminate people on the basis of caste, creed, gender, nationality, religion, political affiliation, or physical handicaps while recruiting, employing, imparting, training, promotion of workforce at any level.
JLC is committed to the EICC code applicable for the Electronics Industry
Clean Work Environment – Lean Process – Support Green
These form the three pillars of the JLC Ethics framework and are an integral part of the Core values of the company
JLC Ethics Policy
- It will be and it is the duty and responsibility of each and every employee to carry on company's business in accordance of law and in a legitimate way and by observing highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct.
- To conduct all business practices and operations as per law.
- No discrimination / harassment of employees shall be done or observed.
- JLC will not give any kind of donation or emoluments to any political or legal body.
- No employee shall engage into malpractice or any form of corrupt behaviour while dealing with suppliers or customers.
- It would be an endeavour of all JLC employees to avoid any kind of confrontation / clash in mutual dealings with vendors or customers.
- JLC will promote & support community and participative efforts by employees.
- Employees will be encouraged and suitably awarded for their high standards of ethical behaviour and restrain against indulging into malpractices.
- JLC shall not intentionally breach any law relating to financial management, safety, health and environment.
- JLC prohibits all forms of corruption for its employees, with customers as well as suppliers.
- Employees are encouraged and suitably awarded for their high standards of ethical behaviour
- JLC does not employ any person below 18 years of age in compliance of statutory provisions.
- JLC abides itself by all applicable Labour Laws & Government Policies
- JLC maintains confidentially of information within the company with its employees, externally its customers, suppliers and any other person(s) associated with the business of the company.
- Any information in possession of JLC shall not be disclosed to any person except to contractors / suppliers/ customers / employees where there is a need to know in executing the intended business action.
- JLC implements all reasonable safeguards to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or dissemination of Confidential Information.
- JLC prohibits any commercial use, in whole or in part, of the Confidential Information disclosed to or received from any individual / company other than the intended business action.