JLC Electromet Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001:2000 company, is a leading manufacturer of Nickel and Nickel based speciality alloys in wire, strip and ribbon forms. Over the last 35 years, JLC Electromet has grown from strength to strength to become a world's leading company in its niche. To know more about the history of the company click here.
What's New at JLC
- January, 2012 – JLC Electromet has been selected for State Award for Export Excellence 2008-09 by the Government of Rajasthan. The award is scheduled to be received at the hands of Hon’ble Chief Minister, Govt. of Rajasthan at a special award function to be held on 18th Jan, 2012 in Jaipur.
- December, 2011 – JLC Electromet conferred third year in a row with EEPC INDIA All India Award for Export Excellence during 2009-10: "Star Performer" at a special award function held at the national capital New Delhi on 20th December, 2011. Award received at the hands of Union State Minister for Commerce and Industry, Govt of India.
- November, 2011 - FABTECH 2011, US - JLC Electromet participated in the annual Welding Exhibition organized under the banner of the American Welding Society. Welding Alloys for Electrode Core Wires, MIG/TIG wires and other special alloys from JLC’s wide range of products were of prime focus and on display at this event.
- March, 2011 - ThermProcess Düsseldorf 2011, Germany - JLC Electromet participated in ThermProcess Düsseldorf 2011, Germany. Most of our products were on display at our stand. It was our pleasure to meet our existing customers as well as potential new customers across all industries.
- February 2011 - JLC electromet has been recognized by Ministry of Science & Technology (Govt of India) for in-house R&D department, Continuous Improvement in Processes (CIP) and New Product Development projects. This recognition has been given in the form special privilege in imports and exports for a period of next 3 years with effect from 1st April 2011.
- September 2010 - JLC Electromet recognized by Indian Electrical and Electronics Manufacturers Association (IEEMA) in the Medium Enterprise category for its strong commitment to quality, robust quality systems and training. Quality Certificate presented by IEEMA to the JLC at ISQA 2010 Award Ceremony