JLC Electromet Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001 certified company, is a leading manufacturer of Nickel and Nickel-based speciality alloys in wire, strip and ribbon forms. Started in 1972, JLC has been manufacturing Nickel and other speciality alloys for over four decades. The original product of the company was nickel wires to be used as lead-in-wires for incandescent lamps. Foresight, diligence, and self-innovation have led JLC to emerge as a leading supplier of Nickel-based speciality alloys to over 50 countries. Focus on quality and customer needs has helped the JLC name to stand for global trustworthiness. JLC is also the proud recipient of many national, international, and customer awards from organizations like Engineering Export Promotion Council of India, Wire Association International, Royal Philips Electronics, etc.
Wide Product Range and Full Vertical Integration
JLC's exhaustive range of over 100+ Nickel and Nickel-based alloys is used worldwide in different industrial sectors including welding, heating and resistance, automotive, lighting, high temperature applications, instrumentation, thermocouple and other special industrial requirements.
JLC is a fully vertically integrated plant with in-house melting, hot-rolling, annealing, wire-drawing, cleaning, inspection, and packaging departments. The hot-rolling mill underwent major technological renovation in 2015 in order to produce superior quality wire rod. JLC also has a very strong Research and Development team which is continuously focused on new alloy development and process improvements. JLC family comprises of 500+ team members that include highly qualified engineers, technicians, supervisors, and operators.
- Global presence in 50+ countries
- 40+ years of experience in Nickel alloys manufacturing
- Complete vertical integration from melting to packaging
- World class products at competitive prices, delivered on-time
- State-of-the-art Melting, Hot Rolling, Wire Drawing and Heat Treatment facilities
- Dedicated research and Development department
- Continuous improvement of products, processes, and systems
- Qualified, skilled, and highly trained manpower
- Global Leader in Field of Nickel Alloys
- Addition of Nickel-based Superalloys
- Sustainable and Inclusive Growth