Packing & Dispatch
As a global supplier of Nickel based alloys, JLC always focuses on the requirements of its customers, not only in terms of product quality and cost, but also, their specific needs for packaging and logistics.
For all shipments, customized packaging in strong durable palletized wooden boxes is provided. All wooden packaging material is fumigated according to international standards and carries the IPPC mark
JLC provides Flexible and Customized Support for customers packing and shipping requirements
- Capability to give exact measured lengths / weights on spools and coils especially for wire weaving & thermocouple industry
- JLC's long term experience in packaging in accordance with highest standards ensures receipt in perfect condition at our customers
- Complete shipping and logistics support as JLC works with well known forwarding and freight handling companies to deliver its products in optimum time and with safety.
- Wires with diameter < 1.50 mm are supplied on spools or in pail packs (barrels/drums) as per customer requirements.
- Wires with diameter > 1.50 are supplied in coils.
- Wires can also be delivered on carriers or special spools on request.
|K 63||≤ 0.10||0.30||63||40||11||63||49|
|K 80||0.1 - 0.15||0.80||80||50||16||80||64|
|K 100||0.16 - 0.20||1.50||100||63||16||100||80|
|K 125||0.20 - 0.35||3.50||125||80||16||125||100|
|K 160||0.36 - 0.80||7.00||160||100||22||160||128|
|K 200||0.81 - 1.20||14.00||200||152||22||200||160|
|K 250||0.81 - 1.50||24.00||250||160||22||200||160|
|K 355||0.81 - 1.50||40.00||355||224||36||200||160|
|400 Flange*||0.81 - 1.60||100.00||400||190||37||250||190|
|500 Flange*||0.81 - 1.60||200.00||500||315||37||250||180|
* Not standard DIN size. Bore diameter (d3) can be changed as per customer requirements.
Apart from the standard spools listed in the table below, JLC can provide other spool sizes per the customer's need.
|1||0.40 - 0.60||40 - 50||500||300||250|
|2||0.30 - 0.60||20 - 30||315||200||355|
|3||0.30 - 0.60||20 - 30||355||255||280|
Wires with diameter >1.50 mm are wound and supplied in coils as per the below table
|Wire Diameter||Inner Diameter of Coil||Outer Diameter of Coil||Weight of Coil|
|1.5 - 4.0||500||700||100 - 250|
|4.0 - 6.0||450||800||250 - 300|
Stranded wires are delivered on spools as per customer requirements. Please contact email@example.com for more information
Strips are delivered in spirally wound coils in the form of disks with inner diameter of 300-400 mm
RIBBON / FLAT WIRE PACKING
With a maximum width of 4 mm, ribbons are primarily supplied on DIN 100 / DIN 125 / DIN 160 spools.
Flat wire for special applications like spark plug centre / earth electrode alloys are supplied on spools K300 or as per customer specification